We are so excited to announce that we will be opening our Visitor Centre for takeaways on Thursday 2nd July!
Read on for more details:
– Opening Times: Thu-Sun 11am-3pm
– Takeaway only, no seating will be available when we first open – we will only be offering hot drinks, cold drinks, ice creams, cakes and soup
– Our toilet facilities will remain closed to visitors
– Our exhibition area will remain closed to visitors
– Dundonald Castle will remain closed visitors
– We will only be allowed one family to enter the Visitor Centre at any one time and will ask people to form a queue outside of our main door – the queuing area will be clearly marked
– At this time we ask that you pay via contactless card, where possible
– Our friendly team will be on hand to make your visit as enjoyable as possible and will answer any questions, concerns or suggestions you may have
– Keep an eye on our website and social media for the latest updates
Check out our Health and Safety Charter Below:
We can’t wait to see you!