Our volunteer will be expected to carry out research into funding for our project(s) and then applying for identified funding.
We are ideally looking for someone who has experience of working with charity organisations and experience with funding applications.
The role includes:
• Researching possible sources of funding.
• Maintaining their own funding database.
• Attending meetings with executive, committee and management.
• Submitting applications and proposals.
• Working with budgets and analysing statistics.
• Monitoring the progress of funding applications.
• Writing reports
If you are interested, or would like to find out more details, please contact Kirsteen Croll, General Manager, on 01563 851489 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you.