***DUE TO THE ONGOING COVID-19 SITUATION, WE ARE EXTENDING ALL CURRENT MEMBERSHIPS (INCLUDING THOSE THAT WERE DUE TO RUN OUT FROM MARCH 2020 ONWARDS) BY 3 MONTHS,
THIS ALSO APPLIES TO THOSE TAKING OUT NEW FODC MEMBERSHIPS THROUGHOUT 2020***
You can now sign up for an annual membership via Direct Debit by clicking on your membership type below:
On 1st April, we launched a great new membership package. We have made some big changes to the benefits you will receive for becoming a member of Friends of Dundonald Castle SCIO.
- free entry to the castle for the full year
- priority booking for all events
- prior notification of opportunities (e.g. volunteering at the archaeological excavations)
- quarterly community newsletter (via email)
- an exclusive members monthly newsletter (via email)
- and an annual member’s social event
Memberships will still be renewed on an annual basis and we can now offer payment by direct debit (to make life easier). If you wish to pay by Direct Debit, please fill out the above forms and tick that you wish to pay by DD. We will send your name and email address to GoCardless who manage Direct Debits on our behalf.
Please fill out the forms below and either email them to firstname.lastname@example.org or pop them into the Visitor Centre. Payment can be made via Direct Debit (links above), in person at the Visitor Centre or over the phone on 01563 851489.
If you have any questions or queries, please do not hesitate to contact us!